воскресенье, 23 апреля 2017 г.

A story

           I was risky, but I knew I wated to try it.
Ones of travel to east countr, my brother said: I bought a ticket for diving with shark, 
chased with me”. And then I told him “Why not”.Our group was 6 people. 
This adventury started with walk on yacht.I felt fear when we wore special equipment.
But instructor told  us “Keep calm and whole of diving be amazing “.
            When we started dive I feel cold of Indian Ocean’s water.
After 5 minutes under water I met tiger shark it’s a best fish that I had seen in my life.
How 1 fish can have a beauty and a bloodiness at the same time.
After this adventury that I can't forget we had been walk on thebeach with alchohol.
And all the same knowingly I went in this tour by east country.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий