вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Task 4

     Chelyabinsk,Russia
      05th April
  Dear Susan,
  Sorry it’s been so long since I wrote , but I need to change my mark in school.
  Firstly , I’m not a people with fantasy and I prefer give my friends money, but sometimes I can buy some usefull things for home.Yes,if my friends have a party who has come really enjoy that party.Furthermore, if somebody not enjoy birthday party ,he come out and never comeback.
  All time I tell my friends “Give me money and nothing else”, because they can buy some useless thing and I never use it at home.But on money I can product, game or anything else that I want.
  Two week ago I finished read a novel.What name of your novel? What the plot of that novel?Do you like it?
  Best regards.

  Danil.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий